All prices are per person and day, incl. half-board, service, heating and VAT, excl. of €2.80 of resort tax per person and night (born before 2001).
New Year’s Eve surcharge:
For band or DJ, festive menu and fireworks:
€50.00 for adults; €25.00 for children
Dogs: € 12,00 per day, without food
Discounts for Children
Discounts for children staying in a room with two-fully paying adults:
0 – 4 years: free · 5 – 9 years: 50% ·
10 –14 years: 30% ·
From 15 years: 20% discount as third person in a room
You can pay your bill in cash, by cash card, Visa or Mastercard.
Half-board includes a substantial breakfast buffet and a five-course dinner (with options) and large salad bar in the evening. Main courses can be changed at a surcharge. Sunday afternoon you are invited to coffee and cakes. During the winter season we offer an après ski „Marende“ snack from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Arrival and Departure
Your rooms are available from 2:00 p.m. on your arrival day. Apartments and rooms must be vacated by 11:00 a.m. on your departure day.
Late Arrival or Early Departure
Should you arrive later for any reason or have to leave early, we have to charge as booked. The terms and conditions of Austrian Hotel Businesses apply.
- Up to three months before the agreed arrival day of the guest, the contract can be cancelled unilaterally without payment of a cancellation fee.
- Outside of the time period agreed upon in (1.) a unilateral cancellation is only possible by payment of the following cancellation fees:
- up to 1 month before your arrival day: 40% of the total package price;
- up to 1 week before your arrival day: 70% of the total package price;
- in the last week before your arrival day: 90% of the total package price
Please pay in cash, by cash card, Visa or Mastercard. Prices are per person and day incl. half-board, service, heating and VAT.
Transfer Innsbruck airport / main station – Fulpmes: per route €45.00, max. 4 persons per transfer
ACTIVE IN THE STUBAI VALLEY
Experience exceptional holiday pleasures … that is the motto of the Stubai Valley.
Despite of its favourable location – in immediate proximity to the capital of the province of the Tyrol, Innsbruck, the valley has preserved its picturesque naturalness.
Embedded in the impressive mountain world of the Stubai Alps, the holidays region offers a programme, which couldn’t be more diverse.