in Stubai valley
Healthy and wonderful – enjoy cross-country skiing against a fantastic mountain backdrop and with a view of the Stubai Alps.
With its top-groomed trails in different levels of difficulties, Stubai valley offers the ideal conditions for cross-country skiing fans.
In and around Fulpmes, there is a cross-country skiing trail net with 130 km, promising gentle movement and relaxation for body and soul with an impressive and fantastic panorama in Stubai valley.
Healthy & strong
thanks to cross-country skiing
There is no denying it: cross-country skiing is healthy.
It increases wellbeing, boosts your immune system and the fresh mountain air cleans your lungs, as was confirmed multiple times by doctors.
Cross-country skiing is also joint-gentle and trains every muscle. This is the best way to gently build a healthy and strong body.
A perfect holiday means having a place where you feel at home,
a place to dream, a place to retreat
tips in Stubai valley
Whether classical cross-country skiing or skating, the trails in Stubai valley offer something for everybody.
The following cross-country skiing trails are offered in Stubai valley:
- Loipe Nr. 1: valley trail Fulpmes (3 km) – start right from Hotel TIROLERHOF!
- Loipe Nr. 2: valley trail Neustift (17.50 km)
- Loipe Nr. 3: night trail Auten (1.20 km)
- Loipe Nr. 4: night trail Milders (1.20 km)
- Loipe Nr. 5: high altitude trail Stubaier Gletscher (2 km)
- Loipe Nr. 6: high altitude trail Schlickeralm (3.50 km)
- Loipe in Falbeson (7 km)
Find the current trail report here